Tuesday 18 August 2015

Win a trip to Greece

Hey guys!

In my last post I promised you some exciting news, didn't I? Here we go!

Over the past year and a half that I joined PokerStars Team Online I've run quite a lot of contests on my blog and social media pages. The prizes varied from a ticket to the monthly Team Online freeroll, to a percentage of a Team Online Members' winnings of the Sunday Million and other prizes in between.

But today I will present you with what I think is the best contest I've ever had on my blog: a chance for you to win a trip to Athens and attend the PokerStars VIP Club Live party!!! How awesome is that?!?

Winning a VIP Package for the party in Athens includes:
  • $750 for travel expenses
  • 2 nights at a 5-Star Hotel in Athens
  • Transportation from the airport
  • 2 tickets to VIP Club Live: Athens
You're probably wondering what you need to do in order to get a shot at this amazing prize... Well, this is a summer party by the sea we're talking about. So sticking to the theme, I want you to send me a photo inspired by the summer that has the PokerStars logo somewhere in it. It can be a photo from your summer holidays. It can also be the summer cocktail you enjoyed after work. It can be you playing poker on your laptop at the beach. Pick whatever you want and snap a photograph, it just needs to instantly make me think of summer and have the PokerStars logo appear somewhere in there.

You can send your photos through facebook or twitter

To participate through facebook, post your photo on the wall of my page with the title "PokerStars VIP Package Athens Contest" and your PokerStars user ID.

To participate through twitter, send me your photo at @katerina0289 with the hashtag #PokerStarsAthensParty and your PokerStars user ID.


Only one entry per person is accepted. I'm just running this on facebook and twitter at the same time so that it's easier for you guys. If I do get more than one entry per person, only the first one will be taken into consideration. Photos that are not accompanied by a PokerStars user ID will not be considered valid entries, so please don't forget to include it. All photos must be submitted by August 25th at noon Lisbon time. That gives you a week, so grab those cameras and get to work! The winner will be announced through my blog.

I'm so excited about this contest! Over the past 5 years that I've been living in Portugal I've talked quite a bit about my travels back to Greece. This time I get to invite one of my readers to participate in this trip! And apart from giving you the opportunity to visit my home country, I will also get to meet one of you in person! That's so great!

But wait cause there's more! As you may have guessed, this VIP Package contest is exclusive to non-Greek players. The idea is that someone wins the package and travels from a country abroad to visit Greece and experience the Greek way of partying. But I couldn't leave my fellow countrymen empty-handed!

So exclusively for Greek players, I'll be having daily contests from now and until the day of the VIP Club Live party where I'll be giving away tickets to the event. There will be one winner per day, so you will have plenty of chances to win an invitation. Look for these contests everyday on my social media pages (facebook and twitter) and of course here at my blog.

I want to thank PokerStars for giving me the opportunity to run such an amazing contest. Can't wait to sip cocktails by the Aegean sea with some of you guys!

Good luck to everyone and I'll see you in Athens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blockquote

Unordered List