Monday 20 October 2014

Team Pro Online Week 2014

Hello!

Team Pro Online Week has finally arrived! Yeay!!! In a few words, this is a week full of cool promotions and fun stuff. You'll get a lot of chances to play with Team Pro Online members and win amazing prizes! For detailed info check out the PokerStars Team Pro Online page here.

Team Pro Online Week holds sentimental value for me, cause it was around this time last year that I applied to become a member of the team. And here I am, one year later celebrating Team Pro Online Week as a member... And I have to tell you, it's been an amazing journey so far! So if you're interested in joining the team, make sure to send an application! You could be next!


This year every member gets to run a twitter contest, through which we will award one ticket to a special 22 player tournament that will run on Sunday 26th at 14.00 ET. The top 2 will advance to the Team Pro Online challenges on October 27th and fight for a free PCA package! How awesome is that? Remaining places will get $50 so no one will go away from that unique tournament empty-handed. Want to know how to win a ticket from me?

Tweet me a poker-related photo at @katerina0289. It can be a photo of your setup, your poker book collection, a cake you made in the shape of the PokerStars logo, just an artistic photo of a deck of cards or anything else you can think of! Try to surprise me! You can appear in the photo or not, I'll leave that up to you. If possible, use the hashtag #TeamProOnlineWeek. I will choose one winner based on the creativity and originality of the photo. Please send me your tweets until the 24th of October at 23.59 local Lisbon time and don't forget to include your PokerStars user ID. The winner will be announced through my twitter page on Saturday, October 25th.

I'm looking forward to seeing your photos... Good luck!

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blockquote

Unordered List